Tuesday, January 6, 2009

4.

I wrote about meat!

HASH
Rover, git down boy!
This here's mama's breakfast.
This ain't no dog food.

TURDUCHEN
What the heck is this?
bird in a bird in a bird?
why would you do that?

OLIVE LOAF
Bake it like a bread!
Take a slice, make a sandwich.
Mange! My good friend.

SOCKS
They are made of meat.
sinewy cotton and lace.
hope i don't eat them.

FEED ME #2
Feed me a hamburg.
but don't cook it too much.
I want to get worms.

HEADCHEESE
It's not cheese at all.
Congealed meat juice and pig head.
WHY WOULD YOU EAT THIS!

FEED ME #1
Feed me a lean steak.
Slather it with A1
Wait, I don't eat meat.


some additives:

This sandwich is fucking dry.
Give me some mayo.
Right the fuck now you dumb bitch.

The goddamn icicle wont break.
This dumb egg won't fry.
My lawnmower wont cut grass.

Shift, shift apple pie,
colors mesh as we stream by.
cow licking cow, shift.

g.m.b

1 comment:

lugubriousmoron said...

These Haikus are gorgeous. The Headcheese one makes me so hongry I drooled a bit.