Wednesday, April 1, 2009

12.

in the meantime....

I'm not finished with this weeks INSPIRATION yet, but I wanted to post this little do dad I did a few months ago. I was at a flea market and saw some degarotypes (deguerrotype)...which led to me wanting to make my own version. I bought a frame at the flea market aaaaannnndddd....
metal frame, clay flower, metal hangy, glitter, rub on (that I kept the backing on so it wasn't so transparent), pearls (that aren't quite pictured, but I assure you they are hiding behind that flower).

Very simple. Kinda cute on the wall. My degarotype.

*gmb

1 comment:

rachel_jackson said...

http://www.threegracesgallery.com/tiny_art_show.html

check it...at the bottom it says they are accepting submissions for the next show in Sept..you should submit your work!!!